Description: Advanced computer and clerical work related to the initiation, maintenance, benefits, accruals, deductions and retirement for employees.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred but not required (some finance a plus)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and 10-key
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with different levels of management
**Note: Must successfully complete progressive testing consisting of:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic Skills Test
Qualified applicants can download our application here and return completed to the Personnel Division on the 7th floor of Government Plaza.