How S. O. S. works . . .
Confidential information about registered participants will be maintained in a database on our primary computer system. Each participant is given a bracelet that displays the phone number for the Sheriff's Office and an identification number. In the event that a registered memory-impaired patient becomes lost or confused, the telephone number can be called to notify the appropriate personnel. The I.D. number will allow us to retrieve information from the S. O. S. database to arrange for safe return.
How to enroll . . .
To enroll in the S.O.S. program, obtain an application from one of the following locations:
- Caddo Sheriff's Community Programs located at 1501 Corporate Drive.
- Any of the Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office substations. The substations are located at
- 11411 Highway 1 North, Oil City
- 4910 North Market, Shreveport
- 3268 Stagecoach Road, Keithville.
- Caddo Council on Aging located at 1700 Buckner #240 Shreveport, LA 71101 - 318.676.7900.
If you have any questions or if you would like to request an application please contact the Community Programs Section at (318) 681-0869.